Monday, January 9, 2012

9th of Jenuary, 2012

Here I am! It's been so long since I writted for the last time, but I was really bussy and then I just forgot about how wonderful is explaining things to the rest of the world! ( my English is going from bad to worse, but I just hope you are all able to understand what I'm trying to say!)


First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! For those who don't know me yet, my name is Laura, I'm 18 and I am from Barcelona (Spain). I started my degree last September. I'm studying Management, and I really hope it will be useful for me in to future to find a job related to fashion.  
If you want to contact me for any reason, feel free to e-mail to the following address: nastybrownies@gmail.com and I'll be incredibly willing to answer you! I'd love to know you all!


To start this new season of the blog ( is season the best way to say it? not sure..) I just wanted to propose you a few fashion pages which for me are amazing. Maybe one day I'll have a blog like those.. who knows ;)


Follow me on twitter! @youuaresohoot (personal twitter)  @nastybrownies ( blog twitter)


This are the pages I was talking about.. I'm sure you will enjoy them!



Chiara Ferragni

  • TRENDTATION.(  http://trendtation.com/ ) In this site you'll be able to show and share your looks and impressions about other's looks. You can also get to know the latest fashion from each brand due to that the looks are classified depending on the brand and the shop!
  • THE BLONDE SALAD.(http://www.theblondesalad.com/) I really wonder how she came up with this name, but I have to say that her pictures captivated me when I discovered the blog and they still do when I see them nowadays. The owner of the blog is Chiara Ferragni, a blogger, student, fashionist and above all, a life lover, as she says. I love her.
  • FASHIOLISTA. ( http://www.fashiolista.com/ ) I love Fashiolista! in this site you can find a place were you can share with people in love with fashion as you and me all your favourite items as shoes, make up, dresses and all that stuff. You can also share your looks and, since not even a month, there are pop-up sale were you can find it items ( such as Chanel - http://www.chanel.com/ - nail polish ) much cheaper than they are! 

I have some other pages for you, but definitely not going to comment all the following blogs I'm going to post now.. but I'm sure you'll enjoy them as much as me! 


If you want me to get a look on your blog, tell me.. maybe you'll be the next blogger to appear here!




I'm really tired.. listening to Adele, Someone like you, and I'm falling sleep! I hope You have enjoyed this post!
Tomorrow ( or the day after ) I think I'm going to post about SALES. What do you think? 

Love you all,
Laura

REMEMBER! IF YOU WANT TO APPEAR IN THE BLOG, OR JUST WANNA CHAT ABOUT FASHION ( OR YOU ARE BORED AND YOU WANT TO MEET SOMEONE FROM SPAIN IN LOVE WITH FASHION!) POST OR CONTACT ME IN nastybrownies@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...