Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes, 16th of Jenuary, 2012

Hello sweeties!
Today I've though that we could talk about the looks on the Golden Globes carpet. To be honest, there are some amazing breathtaking outfits, and then, there are some others that.. well, you'll see.
I'm going to start for those which are OMG and finish for those which are WTF.. here we go!



Number 1 and 2: I have a draw here.. and I'd love you to comment your opinion! The two nominated to the Golden Globe in Glamour, Beauty, Elegance and all good things we could say are Angelina Jolie, in a white and red silk dress designed by Atelier Versace and Charlize Theron, wearing pale pink assimetric dress from Dior.



 





On the third place we can find Eva Rachel Wood, dressed in a green and blue dress by Gucci. As accessories earrings and a bracelet, all from Fred Leighton.





Following there is Dianna Agron,known for taking part in the musical comedy Glee.She was astonishing with a red lace dress.. a true lady in red!






And the 5th position goes to. Emma Roberts! Wearing a Lanvin dress in purple and which remembered to the Ancient Greece, she was absolutely beautiful.





The sixth place is occupied by Jessica Alba, who came up with a flattering dress in shades of lavender dessigned by Gucci. The outfit was completed with jewellery by Bulgari





On the following place we find Kate Winslet. I think that this bicolor Jenny Packham dress wasn't the best election. It just makes her wider than she is.. For me this is the middle point, I wasn't sure if I liked her o not, so, everything under Kate's photo shouldn't have stepped the red carpet!







Finally, here there are the dresses which I hope won't never see the light! (seriously.. they are horrible!!!)








I haven't any time to keep blogging..


Love you all!




Laura  ( @nastybrownies )

1 comment:

thank you for your sweet comments ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...