Sunday, April 22, 2012

Almeria 2012 - Sunday 22nd of April, 2012

Hello helloooo!
Today the last holidays post! These pictures were took in Almeria, in the South of Spain, at the beginning of April. I have to say that, although Spain is known for its warm weather, there we where at 30ºC while in the rest of Spain was raining and snowing, so it was incredible having the sun shinning almost everyday! 
AS you see, I'm wearing the pink t-shirt I wear in the first holiday outfit look. I LOVE this tee. I bought it on Bershka for a very little price and I can wear it for every occasion. For example, I have planed to wear it on the Fashion Against AIDS 2012 Event by H&M this Thursday. I'll post the pics!


Here I leave the pictures!













Love,
Laura

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...