Thursday, February 23, 2012

SPRING 2012 (I) - ZARA COLLECTION


Hello lovers! Have you soon how the sun is shining today?? So I've thought that today is the perfect day to revise all the up coming fashion! All the following stuff is from Zara, for me, the best shop to buy at low prices.
I have made a selection of the most fashionable items. As you can see, this spring is going to be very COLOURFUL! Pastels are on trend, from skirts to blazers, pale pink, blue Tiffany and light creams. Another must have of the time are floral patterned clothes. I love floral blazers.. it's going to be my item of the season!
And in she questions, wedges are on vogue..preferably colourful ones!

Which items do you like the most?? Tell me about!

BLAZERS



BLOUSES



SKIRTS





TROUSERS




DRESSES






SANDALS AND WEDGES








So what? what do you think?? tell me about!
LOVE,
Laura (@nastybrownies)

5 comments:

  1. Today I've visited Zara and was overwhelmed by the amazing designs! I really love them all and it was pretty hard to leave the store without buying something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love zara's clothes :) They are amazing, I want have everything of this ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those printed trousers in the middle! And that floral short suit! Love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zara has all the trends this season, absolutely love their collection!!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me eneantan los pantalones palazzo y todavía no tengo ningunos ¡tengo que remediarlo! :)


    Un besuco,


    Elsa
    www.trendypaperdoll.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...