Monday, February 27, 2012

And the Oscar to the Best Dressed goes to...

Hello lovers!
Here we are, once again, after the great event which took place yesterday night at the Kodak Theatre ( which has changed it's name but I can't remember which is its name now..). You all know that I'm talking about the most important award in the film industry.. the Oscars!
First of all, I'd love to say that I completely agree about the winners, hey absolutely deserved it!
We all know who were the winners and which are the categories the competed in, so I've though.. why not to include another category????? So here I am to present you the knew category of the Oscars.. The Oscar to the Best Dressed!!


So here we have the nominees..


1) Gwyneth Paltrow, in an amazing white dress.




2) Stacy Kebler in gold



3) Angelina Jolie ( and Brad ). It isn't necessary to say anything.



4) Cameron Diaz, in a white pearl dress. 



 5) The winner of the Oscar to the best actress for The Iron Women, Meryl Streep! she wore the same dress as in other ceremony, but she was elegant as always!




6) Milla Jovovich in white too. It seems that white was the colour of the night!




7) And the last one is Penelop Cruz, with a grey gown. She looked as a princess! ( it's an evidence that she is Spanish :) )



And so, what do you think?? It's very difficult to me to decided who was the best dresses, they were all gorgeous! What do you think? who was the best dressed for you??

As I said, it's difficult to make up my mind, but it's the moment..

AND OSCAR TO THE BEST DRESSED GOES TO..



MILLA JOVOVICH!

There is a lot of people who thinks that Jolie or DIaz where better than her.. but I don't think so! It's just the elegance and the simplicity and her rouge lips..





that's all for today, LOVE!

Laura (@nastybrownies)












2 comments:

  1. these are all amazing but my favourite would have to be Gwyneth Paltrow's dress! :)
    xx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...