Tuesday, October 11, 2011


*HELLO! I've been observing that most of the visitants of my blog are from countries where Spanish is not the official language, so, to make ir easier for them, I've decided to write in English from now!







To start this new period, I'd love to share with you the new spot of Chanel. I's a m a z i n g and I  it!

( JUST CLICK WHERE IT SAYS "CHANEL NEW SPOT AND WAIT. IT WILL APPEAR ON A NEW WINDOW )









So.. What do you think?! It's so beautiful..

Three more things!
1) FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER NOW! @nastybrownies !!!!
2) If there's someone who'd like me to write in Spanish I'll write both in English and Spanish.
3) If you have some ideas, opinions or photos&looks you'd like to share, send them to me! nastybrownies@gmail.com



Love,
Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your sweet comments ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...