Sunday, July 22, 2012

HELLO, I'M BACK!

Hello everybody!
This is the first post after a long period of final exams at University and the beginning of summer in Menorca, but now I am here, disposed to give everything and more!


Here are some pictures of my trip to the beautiful Island. In the first one, you an see me with happiness painted on my face ;)









As you can see, the beaches are increeeeedible..
So, inspired by the soft air and the sun bathing my skin, I've created those three beach outfits with Polyvore! What do you think?



Before finishing, I have to say that I have some ideas for an upcoming post, and I'd like to come some kind of guide of non-popular but amazing blogs, SO IF YOU KNOW ANY CANDIDATE TO BE IN THAT LIST, LET ME KNOW!
Thank you little cupcakes ;)


Love,
Laura




FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

  1. hello dear!!!!
    how's your rest? pics are awesoooome!
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...