Sunday, May 20, 2012

DAILY INSPIRATION - Sunday 20th of May, 2012

Hello girls!
So much time since the last post. In my defence I'll say that I have been pretty bussy with exams and Uni projects, but finally I've found some time to write here!


And so, the think today is that I've just finished the book Esta noche dime que me quieres or L'uomo che non voleva amare, by Federico Moccia. I have to say that when my mum gave it to me I was nearly to gave it back to the shop. But at the end I didn't. Maybe because in three days I had seen thousands of grils reading the book in the train or just because I didn't want to disappoint my mum. 
So the think is that I started reading and I just couldn't stop! The book is about LOVE, ALL ABOUT LOVE. It starts describing the differents lifes of Sofia and Tancredi, a pianist and one of the richest men of the world. I really encourage you to read it and tell me your opinions!



After reading that super amazing book, I just could be in love with love and willing to be happy. So mixing the book with the song YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I WANT I've created a romantic and sweet look for Spring-Summer. Hope you like it!


ESTA NOCHE DIME QUE ME QUIERES


(the image belongs to the post below this one)

Love,
Laura


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN' AND FACEBOOK!



1 comment:

  1. Precioso el top peplum :) Gracias a Federico Moccia aprendí yo italiano cuando vivía en Roma y e leí "Tre metri sopra il cielo", "Ho voglia di te" y "Scusa ma ti chiamo amore". Ahora me da un poco de pereza, pero si lo consigo en italiano igual me lo leo para no olvidar el idioma, porque Moccia es siempre entretenidísimo.


    Un besuco,


    Elsa
    www.trendypaperdoll.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your sweet comments ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...